Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Indifference

These moonlit seas
glint in vain.
In my stubborn sight.
For I am oblivious.
Of the strain of feeling.

With thoughts deep-rooted
in my heart.
Like dark mangroves
subduing moonlight.
Branches
inundated at high tide
gasping
a low and ceaseless sigh.

This full moon
is a white ghost
and terribly upset.
Dragging the sea after it
like dark crime
to the sharp edges of night.

All melody of this nocturne sea
is not for me.
These crashing waters compose
the piano monotone.
Fading
to deaf ears.

Somewhere two lovers walking up
the long beach,
together
may justify the moon.

But as for me
like dark mangroves.
I do not hear
these crashing waters.
And I am blind
to the glinting
of these moonlit seas.

1 comment:

bba01 said...

Hi,
My name is Bogdan from Romania! I want to make friends!
Can we be friends?? LinkExchange??
My blog address is: www.bogdanstelistul.blogspot.com
Thank you!!!!

Post a Comment