Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How to cross a river-- grade 5/D- Grand Avenue SS

First week back from teaching after a long stretch of having broken my ankle and unable to teach for 3 months, I find myself at Grand Avenue State School- one of my favourite schools! I had the pleasure of teaching grade 5/D, we wrote a poem on "How To Cross A River". Basically, is a list of whacky/ imaginative ways to cross a river. It's great to see students of 5/D utilising their creative thinking skills. Einstein said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge." What does he mean by that? Well, knowledge is limited, and can always be found out, but it is the imagination that will bring about new discoveries, new technologies, new thinking. Without it, we are lost. Here it is! Well done 5/D great work :) Wishing you the best, and see you next term! Mr. Pham.



No comments:

Post a Comment