Friday, April 5, 2013

My First Book Launch!


The days are counting down to my first book launch and it's getting exciting! On Tuesday April 23rd, myself and Trudie will be launching our books! The books that will be released are called: "Refugee Prayer" by Vuong Pham and "Women and Cars" by Trudie Murrell.

Here are the covers for each book:

We will be deeply joyous and humbled if you can join us for this exciting event! The night will begin at 6:00pm at Riverbend books with feature readings from 3 internationally acclaimed poets: Peter Bakowski, Stuart Cooke and Paul Summers. Following this will be our very own book launches!!!

Details of the event are here:

When: Tuesday 23rd April 2013, 6pm for a 6:30pm start
Where: Riverbend Books, 193 Oxford St, Bulimba
Cost: $10
Bookings: Visit the website to book online or call Riverbend Books on 07 3899 8555
This event always sells out fast, so book early to avoid disappointment!

1 comment:

Phillip A. Ellis said...

Although I can't make the book launch I am hoping to pick up a copy via Graham Nunn, at one of the SpeedPoets readings. I hope the launch goes swimmingly! *wave*

Post a Comment