Thursday, July 19, 2012

Time for an emotion

Tess is such an amazing writer. I can feel every ounce of her emotion as she writes a post on her blog. It's so real, and humbling to read. An ideology of thought has recently arisen in me, it's based on the theory of Christianity, and before you roll your eyes, it's a reasonable argument. Recently I have been attending Youth Groups and they have put forth the idea that 1. Humans are first born to this world for good. 2. As life goes on, we are no doubt going to encouter problematic issues, therefore we can become Damaged By Evil. 3. The Church then stands forth as a vantage point, or a reference of hope for those in need of restoration and revitalisation. 4. This precures a sense of being 'sent together' in a communal environment to heal. 5. We are then on the path together to 'set everything right'.

As a poet, or a human being I have no doubt encountered those problematic issues, they became a problem for quite some time before it has turned into a restorative development. So what I'm trying to say is, I'm trying my best to be less self-absorbed by looking inwards, when rather, I should be looking outwards and helping others (that would be called the phase of 'damaged by evil' phase 2). I'm currently being restored for better, and i'm working on it.

This is one long post. All in all, a massive shout out, and compliment to Tess's writing skills and her ability to stir emotions within myself (positive), and create a sense of comradeship is just priceless- that's what life's about- loving the people you love. Vuong out. Oh, here's a link to one of her posts:  http://scrumpaliciouslife.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/countdown.html

Now, time to write a raw poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment