Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Soccer injury, most severe one yet:

Torn ligaments on my ankle...Ouch, ouch. (And no, that's not a haiku!!! haha :-))

Doctor's report: Fractured ankle, torn tendon in the ankle. Ouch! I'll be having the rest of the school term off work to recover. 6 weeks the doctor said it'll take to heal, your prayers for healing are much appreciated! :-)


4-5 days after the injury...                                                      
\

Huh, well in case you were curious as to how it happened, I was running fast dribbling the ball, and ended up tripping over my own ankle, twisted my ankle, and this resulted... not the most manly thing you can say to get brown-y points with the ladies, ha! But a good convo point I guess. My best wishes and prayers go to the players who are playing still, hope the season goes well, and injury-free! Vuong.

No comments:

Post a Comment